.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 
The deed is done. Jacob has his head and spine MRI today, and he was steller: he held still through the whole thing (and those of you who know Jacob know that holding still is not a particularly Jacob thing.)

The payoff was, because he held still, they only had to retake two exposures and the whole thing was over in an hour. There was one time he was so sqirmy it took an hour and forty five minutes and only ended then because they had another patient waiting. Of course, there was also the time I lost the locker key while he was in the MRI and we had to wait for maintenance to come and cut off the lock.

I couldn't take the camera into the room with the magnet but I got a "before" shot:



I'll let you know...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?