.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 10, 2005

 
I see it's been more than a week since last I posted. Happily, that's because everything's been fine; the only important thing that happened was Alex's birthday. Jacob's brother is now officially 24 (though I have been rounding up for a few months.)



Jacob's enjoyed going to school some and seeing his friends around the neighborhood.

He's going back into the hospital tomorrow for chemo number 4 (assuming there is a bed for him.) This is a six to seven day one, depending how the timing works out, so we'll be there though saturday at least.

This drug combo (cisplatin and paclitaxel) was easier last time than the alternating one (cisplatin, bleomycin and vinblastine). We have fingers crossed that it will be again.

The next MRI will be April 20th (everything got moved back a bit.) Then we'll see what comes next.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?