Friday, May 06, 2005
PFT
With a pulmonary function test (below), pentamadine treatment and urine tests, this medical week is over!

Sunday morning Jacob is off to Washington DC with his 6th grade class. Historic Williamsburg, the Supreme Court, the Capitol, the monuments, the theatre, the bus trips: they are doing the whole thing. I'll be joining them to look after his central line and try to blend into the shrubbery as best I can. I couldn't get a seat on their plane, so I'm flying in on the red eye from the night before and Ellie is meeting me in DC for the day.

This should be fun.

Sunday morning Jacob is off to Washington DC with his 6th grade class. Historic Williamsburg, the Supreme Court, the Capitol, the monuments, the theatre, the bus trips: they are doing the whole thing. I'll be joining them to look after his central line and try to blend into the shrubbery as best I can. I couldn't get a seat on their plane, so I'm flying in on the red eye from the night before and Ellie is meeting me in DC for the day.

This should be fun.