Wednesday, June 29, 2005
MRI Results
Dennis Kuo just called with preliminary results from Jacob's MRI last night: the tumor is smaller ("a lot smaller," I asked, "or just a little smaller?") "A lot smaller," he said.
That's pretty much all he could tell me until Paul Fisher has confered with the radiologist.
The MRI itself was no fun. I think Jacob and I were both worried about what it would show, but were in denial about it. The result was Jacob really suffered holding still and I (again!) lost the key and had to wait two and a half hours for security to come cut the lock off the locker.
Luckily, Young was able to come get Jacob, so it wasn't so bad.
That's pretty much all he could tell me until Paul Fisher has confered with the radiologist.
The MRI itself was no fun. I think Jacob and I were both worried about what it would show, but were in denial about it. The result was Jacob really suffered holding still and I (again!) lost the key and had to wait two and a half hours for security to come cut the lock off the locker.
Luckily, Young was able to come get Jacob, so it wasn't so bad.