Thursday, July 28, 2005
Cell Phone Gone
Wll I lost my cell phone again, and this time its going to take a while to replace. If you've been trying to contact us on it , my deepest apologies (and I know: I need to change the home phone message which tells you to use that very lost phone!)
Anyway, we're home and the good old home phone is working fine. Feel free to call - you won't interrupt much except trying to find places to put away the amazingly huge amount of stuff we accumulated in just 9 weeks away.
My friend Deb recommended the George Carlin routine on Stuff. I have to find it.
Anyway, we're home and the good old home phone is working fine. Feel free to call - you won't interrupt much except trying to find places to put away the amazingly huge amount of stuff we accumulated in just 9 weeks away.
My friend Deb recommended the George Carlin routine on Stuff. I have to find it.