Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Washing the water
I cracked Young up the other day, hollering, "Don't drink that water; it hasn't been washed!" It kind of amuses me too, washing the groceries before putting them away.
Meanwhile, I need some help figuring out what we can give the nurses at the hospital to thank them. I thought of a camera, either digital or maybe poloroid to use on the unit, but Young thought there might be confidentiality issues. Our friend Linda offered great ideas for individuals, but I'd really like to get them something as a group. Ideas are welcome.
Jacob's AFP (tumor marker) test came back lower than the last already normal number. Life is good.
Meanwhile, I need some help figuring out what we can give the nurses at the hospital to thank them. I thought of a camera, either digital or maybe poloroid to use on the unit, but Young thought there might be confidentiality issues. Our friend Linda offered great ideas for individuals, but I'd really like to get them something as a group. Ideas are welcome.
Jacob's AFP (tumor marker) test came back lower than the last already normal number. Life is good.