Wednesday, September 21, 2005
No News
We haven't gotten the results of the immune studies yet. It should be any day. In fact it should have been a few days ago. I'll let you know as soon as we find out.
Meanwhile, Jacob's advisor and science teacher, Ken, and his dog Loki, came and did a lab with Jacob. It was great to see them so intent on whatever it was that they were doing.

Tammy's photography lessons are going really well, too. I hope to get Jacob's permission to use some of his images.

I'm not telling what that thing is. Young will explain it later.
Meanwhile, Jacob's advisor and science teacher, Ken, and his dog Loki, came and did a lab with Jacob. It was great to see them so intent on whatever it was that they were doing.

Tammy's photography lessons are going really well, too. I hope to get Jacob's permission to use some of his images.

I'm not telling what that thing is. Young will explain it later.