.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Still waiting

We never heard back from the clinic yesterday, so it will be at least monday before we get the results of the immune tests. Most of the results have been back for a couple weeks now, but evidently they can't be interpreted until the lymphocyte function part of the test is complete.

I'm getting concerned that the lab has lost the test altogether.

I'm worried about Nicholas's reaction to the new chemo regime he's started.

I haven't heard yet how our friend Eric's surgery went yesterday or whether our friends Richard and Maria have been evacuated from Huston.

Ah well. It's a beautiful day here on the coast. I got up this morning to find Tammy and Jan arranging huge, gorgeous, sunflowers on our porch. Jacob is A-Okay.

...and sometimes no news is good news.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?