Thursday, September 15, 2005
Stripes
Letty taped the orange wall and we painted the stripes of my dreams.

It took six tries to find the right green.

This doesn't have anything to do with Jacob - In fact he is totally uninterested in the whole thing - but I told several people I would post the pictures.
Jacob's started instant messaging with his friends; its a great way for them to keep in touch. The walls are closing in a little as we wait to hear what, if any, new freedoms he'll get when the immune tests come back.

It took six tries to find the right green.

This doesn't have anything to do with Jacob - In fact he is totally uninterested in the whole thing - but I told several people I would post the pictures.
Jacob's started instant messaging with his friends; its a great way for them to keep in touch. The walls are closing in a little as we wait to hear what, if any, new freedoms he'll get when the immune tests come back.