Monday, October 24, 2005
Jacob's 13th Birthday
Sunday was was Jacob's thirteenth birthday. Ahead of time, Young and I worried because Jacob is still in isolation and couldn't have a big party. Actually it was perfect.
Sabina styled the wig she got for him.

He blew out the candles

And rode his new Go Kart.

Jacob and Alex spent most of the weekend builing an RC car, but I didn't get any decent pictures of it.
Ellie got to ride too.

The sunday before, October 16, was the year and a half anniversary of Jacob's diagnosis.
Sabina styled the wig she got for him.

He blew out the candles

And rode his new Go Kart.

Jacob and Alex spent most of the weekend builing an RC car, but I didn't get any decent pictures of it.
Ellie got to ride too.

The sunday before, October 16, was the year and a half anniversary of Jacob's diagnosis.