.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Another surprise

We chanced to meet Karen Kristovich, Jacob's BMT Nurse Practitioner at the clinic this morning while we were waiting for something else, and... lo and behold, he's gone and passed his immune studies, and he can go back to school tomorrow!

Tomorrow we'll also get a new set of (serum) tumor marker numbers. I'm scared of what they might show. After all those spots are there on the MRI, even if the TB doesn't think they are tumors, but as always, we can only take one day at a time.

I feel completely overwhelmed, but Jacob is just plain happy.

Thank you again, all of you out there. Your friendship, love and support has been, I don't know...counter-overwhelming. You are wonderful, and we are unbelievably lucky to have you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?