Monday, August 28, 2006
Travels
Young got a call this week that some fungus has grown out on Jacob's lung culture - the one test that wasn't back when we met the pulmonologist last week. Potentially it could be pretty serious, but we don't know that it is yet, so why borrow trouble? He's going to have a routine MRI tonight and then a bronchoscopy (sp?) on friday, so we should know more soon.
Meanwhile, Jacob, Alex and I rendezvoused in Santa Ana this weekend for a fabulous wedding shower for Matt D and Holly H. It was wonderful to see them so happy and ready for the wedding to come.

Afterwards a group including John and Ruth, Matt's parents, and Colin, another friend of Alex and Matt's from Nueva went to Disneyland.

It sounds like they had a great time.
I came through LA from Philadelphia where I had a fantastic, wonderful visit with Ellie.

And I got to see our old friend Chuck for a short visit. He was extremely hospitable - especially since I showed up at his house at 2am, which may explain why the picture is out of focus.

Meanwhile, Jacob, Alex and I rendezvoused in Santa Ana this weekend for a fabulous wedding shower for Matt D and Holly H. It was wonderful to see them so happy and ready for the wedding to come.

Afterwards a group including John and Ruth, Matt's parents, and Colin, another friend of Alex and Matt's from Nueva went to Disneyland.

It sounds like they had a great time.
I came through LA from Philadelphia where I had a fantastic, wonderful visit with Ellie.

And I got to see our old friend Chuck for a short visit. He was extremely hospitable - especially since I showed up at his house at 2am, which may explain why the picture is out of focus.
