Friday, September 08, 2006
If it's not one thing...
Well, we finally got the tobramycin today. However in the meantime the clinic called to say another fungus, pneumocystis, had grown out from the bronchoscopy. He needed to start treatment for that immediately, and they didn't want to start two medications at the same time, given his history of drug reactions, so we're holding off on the tobi.
Jacob did actually sleep under the stars wednesday night, but by the next morning he was feeling punky, probably from the meds, and I went and picked him up. The important thing is he was there.
Jacob did actually sleep under the stars wednesday night, but by the next morning he was feeling punky, probably from the meds, and I went and picked him up. The important thing is he was there.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi guys.
Just wanted to say hi. I've been checking in every now and then and I'm sorry that random things seem to keep popping up on the radar to annoy you. I'd tell you not to give up but I think at this point its blatantly clear that it isn't your nature in the first place. I wish you all well.... Take care,
Devian
Post a Comment
Just wanted to say hi. I've been checking in every now and then and I'm sorry that random things seem to keep popping up on the radar to annoy you. I'd tell you not to give up but I think at this point its blatantly clear that it isn't your nature in the first place. I wish you all well.... Take care,
Devian
<< Home
