Monday, February 05, 2007
Jacob Fenton
Another family milestone: Jacob Fenton has been promoted to Convergence Editor at the Intelligencer in Doylestown, PA.
I asked Ellie for a picture of him:

This is what she said about it: "Here's one of both of us from last night. I'm knitting him
slipppers--right now they're impossibly giant."
I think after she washes them in hot water they'll shrink and have only two "p"s.
Congratulations, Jacob!
I asked Ellie for a picture of him:

This is what she said about it: "Here's one of both of us from last night. I'm knitting him
slipppers--right now they're impossibly giant."
I think after she washes them in hot water they'll shrink and have only two "p"s.
Congratulations, Jacob!
Comments:
<< Home
leanne and i were reading this and gradually dissolved into a laughing fit once we realized what was going on... you harvii are a precious lot.
Post a Comment
<< Home
