Sunday, August 12, 2007
Pix
Just some pictures I wanted to share:
Susan with her birthday cake

The kids at Susan and Jeffrey's house

I'm completely in love with that photoshop glowing edges filter...It looks just like I would like draw it with colored conte pencils on black mi tientes paper.
Jacob and I took an Indian cooking class last week - here he's listening to the teacher Teena explain spice theory:

And finally these Dr. Suess flowers are onions from the garden. They never formed really edible onions, but the flowers are wild:

Susan with her birthday cake

The kids at Susan and Jeffrey's house

I'm completely in love with that photoshop glowing edges filter...It looks just like I would like draw it with colored conte pencils on black mi tientes paper.
Jacob and I took an Indian cooking class last week - here he's listening to the teacher Teena explain spice theory:

And finally these Dr. Suess flowers are onions from the garden. They never formed really edible onions, but the flowers are wild:
