Saturday, November 24, 2007
Giving Thanks
Unbelievably, Thanksgiving has come and gone already, but I need to catch up on some giving of thanks.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to the Packard Foundation. I'm in awe of all of your responses. I just found out that that the kids from Jacob's advisory at his old school, Nueva, are doing a fund raising project to benefit the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
Last spring Jacob participated in raising funds for Donors Choose. That time the advisory got pledges and then strolled the streets of Burlingame performing music and poetry. Sponsor donated for each performance. Here's a little video of it.. I'm not too sure the audio is working:
Looking at the video, I realized - Jacob's double vision has gotten so much better, he isn't squinting anymore. I'd forgotten he was still doing it last March.
Another thing to be thankful for.
Thank you to everyone who has donated to the Packard Foundation. I'm in awe of all of your responses. I just found out that that the kids from Jacob's advisory at his old school, Nueva, are doing a fund raising project to benefit the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
Last spring Jacob participated in raising funds for Donors Choose. That time the advisory got pledges and then strolled the streets of Burlingame performing music and poetry. Sponsor donated for each performance. Here's a little video of it.. I'm not too sure the audio is working:
Looking at the video, I realized - Jacob's double vision has gotten so much better, he isn't squinting anymore. I'd forgotten he was still doing it last March.
Another thing to be thankful for.